Being a linguistic minority institution (Gujarati Language), 50% of the seats are reserved for Gujarati speaking students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- For BA, BSc (Home Science), BMS and BAMM- HSC from any recognized board with English as a compulsory subject
- For BCom / BAF - HSC from commerce stream with English as compulsory subject
- For BCA - HSC from any board with 45% marks and English as compulsory subject
- Original Certificates along with certified copies of the following have to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Certificate of the last examination passed
- Mark Sheet
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if from any board other than Maharashtra. The student has to approach the college office for information regarding other documents.
- Transfer Certificate, in case of students seeking admission from other colleges of the SNDT Women’s University.