Research Imprints : Refereed multidisciplinary research journal (ISSN no.2278-4268)
Research Imprint is a yearly referred research publication of Smt. P. N. Doshi Women's College. It is a multi-disciplinary journal which invites articles only from streams of Arts, Commerce, Social Science, Home Science, Management and Media Studies and Computer Applications. (Click here for Guidelines for Submission of Papers)
Guidelines for Submission of Papers
- Papers presented in seminar or conferences, book reviews, research articles for Ph. D. or minor research articles can be submitted by the authors.
- Authors are requested to submit only one article for the journal. Articles written in past two years are eligible for inclusion in the journal.
- Authors should strictly follow journal format while preparing manuscript. The document must be type set using 12 pt font size with 1.5 line spacing using Times New Roman font on A4 size paper.
- The article submitted should be of minimum 5 pages and maximum 15 pages with bibliography and web references written at the end of it. MLA citation style should be followed for giving references. The article should include abstract not more than 150 words on the first page after the tile of the article.
- Please mention your full name, designation, contact address, college address, email id and phone number separately along with the article. The article must be sent in the form of one hard copy on the college postal address & one soft copy on following email-id: email@example.com
- Processing charges of Rs 1500/ should be sent by Demand Draft along with the article.
- The papers will be scrutinized by the experts and after that the status of the article will be informed to the Authors.
- The Editorial board of the institute reserves the right to edit the article as per the requirements of the Journal at the time. Please note that the articles published in the Journal are protected under copyright act.
Books / Manuals:
- Child Development Journal by Department of Human Development
- Nutrition for life span manual prepared by Department of Food Science and Nutrition
- Human Resource Development (as per the syllabus of S.N.D.T. Women's University Home Science Course) by Smt. Neera Jain published by SPRJK trust
- Current Concerns and Women Studies (as per the syllabus of S.N.D.T. Women's University Home Science Course) by Dr. Asha Menon published by SPRJK trust
- Dietary Management in health and fitness (as per the syllabus of S.N.D.T. Women's University Home Science Course) by Dr. Leena Raje and Ms. Amrita Bahel published by SPRJK trust
- Resource Management Theory by Hemani Malhotra published by SPRJK trust