WE CARE FOR OUR STUDENT'S
Besides charging no tuition fees, the management has set up the following funds to further help needy students.
- Scholarship Programme: Scholarship to needy students of our college for reimbursing their admission and examination fees under Shama- Koticha scholarship fund and Shama students Assistance fund and LBW trust fund
- Micro finance scheme: Interest free loans to students to pursue professional degree courses and Swadhar Diploma courses under SHAMA WELL.
- Higher Education Programme: Scholarship and interest free loans to students from SHAMA – SMART WELL fund who have graduated from our institution and are pursuing their higher education. Under this scheme financial help to students having extra ordinary talent in the fields of academic, sports, dramatics, dance, music, drawing etc. for acquiring professional training is also provided.
- Food for the soul: A nutritious mini lunch to the needy students every day
- Medical Aid fund: Financial aid to needy students and staff for medical diagnosis and treatment of health problems.
- Sponsorship Programme: Sponsorship covers student's fees, additional coaching for weak students, books and educational accessories. It is only for students from standard I to XII
Please refer such cases to financial assistance / scholarship committee or contact Students Welfare Centre